Monday 10 June 2013


MALI

I have seen so little of you and your growing, and have not been able to share in your love yet. But I watch you on facebook and pray that one day I will be able to show you how much you are loved.  When you were born your dad called me at 4 in the morning, and with tears in his voice, told me you had arrived and he could not believe how much he loved you.




Shortly after your birth I got to spend 2 weeks with you.  I remember seeing your beautiful flaming red hair and being in awe.  Your great Grandmother Smylie always wanted a baby with red hair and she was sooooo overjoyed.



You are my baby doll with a baby doll mouth to kiss.  I look forward to being able to kiss and cuddle you.  I love you.  Be strong and true to yourself.



Love Granny xoxoxox


 

No comments:

Post a Comment