Thursday 29 August 2013

INDIA



6 weeks before you were born I had a heart attack.  One of my major worries was that I would never get to meet you on this earth.  I would never get to kiss and love you and lend a helping hand to raise you.  Your mummy came to visit me in hospital and all I could pray for was for Heavenly Father to let me stay long enough to see you. Now you are nearly 5 and we have shared some wonderful times together.  I hope I am blessed to continue to share this wonderful journey with you.


You have a wonderful sense of humour and your ability to say "no, no ,no" to your Granny, has always made me laugh.


Thank you for loving me and I promise I will always love you.  I hope that our eternal connection will always be in our lives..

Love Granny xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment