Thursday 29 August 2013

REEVE
That infectious smile...I just want to grab you and kiss you and hug you.  When I first saw you I cried because you looked so much like my new babies.  It took me back to the day the doctor handed your Mummy to me for the first time.

You are fun and a delight to be with.  Your mischief making eyes tell the world to look out because Reeve is here and full of life. Your beautiful big heart may get you in trouble one day but always try and love all who you come in contact with.

You love your Sissy so much and have always looked out for her.  You watch her and try to do everything she does.

 
You have always greeted me with love and caring and I hope that over the years to come you will always stay my friends and that you remember I will always love you and cherish you.

Love Granny xo

No comments:

Post a Comment